Monday, January 4, 2016

My favorite new products that have helped grow & thicken my hair

I've been on a relaxed hair journey for a while and I think I found a couple of products that I want to keep purchasing again ...some I may switch out 

1.Shampoo : Ogx thick and full biotin & collagen shampoo ..I don't know if this made my hair grow & get thicker but I think I may switch it off with other shampoos and keep it in my staples for awhile . 
2. My deep conditioner : Hollywood Beauty olive cholesterol deep conditiner I use this after I was my hair & deep conditin for 45 I sometimes mix an oil & honey with my deep conditioners. 
3. Castor oil ..cold pressed castor oil ..castor oil is good for hair growth & thickining the hair .I use castor oil for hot oil treatments , I use an applicator bottle and oil my scalp mixed with pepermint oil & I also put castor oil on my ends with coconut oil for a hot oil treatment .
4. Pepermint Oil : I mix pepermint oil with mix castor oil and I apply it to my scalp & I massage it before washing it out with my shampoo.
5. Coconut Oil: I love coconut oil it's been in my hair journey for awhile and I use the coconut oil during my hot oil treatment and apply it to my ends .
6. Carols daughters monoi oil repairing treatment: I just purchased this I've been using this product for a month ..I apply this product to my ends as a leave in conditioner before I apply my serum only because I don't have a leave in conditioner & I use this product to moisturize my hair at night not every bit but every other day or once a week .
7. Ogx Ever straight keratin Brazilian flat iron spray : My aunt gave me this product to use I put it on my hair before I blow it and I fell Inlove, I've used this product twice and I will be using it again .
8. Ogx coconut milk serum : I use this serum before I flat iron my hair and I also use it to seal my hair at night .My aunt also gave me this product I've been using it for a couple of months. 
9. Natures bounty hair skin & nails biotin gummies  : I've used these before but I didn't get to use the bottle up the first time because I left them in the car during an event and they clummed together ..I purchased them again & I took them with my hairburst vitamins and I'm not sure if I'll do this again because it's a lot of biotin all together ..I can't wait to finish the gummies since I ran out of hairburst vitamins.
10. Hairburst hair vitamins: hairburst vitamins are great natural hair vitamins I've bought this product twice and I did see growth over hairfinity which I tried first and I'm debating whether I want to take both vitamins I mentioned.










No comments:

Post a Comment