Thursday, September 11, 2014

Hair products that love & haul







Hair Products 2014 & Haul 
1.New shampoo & conditoner I've been loving :Tresseme Luxurious Moistures 
2. It's A 10 Leave In Conditioner 
3. Organix renewing Moroccan argan oil 
Shampoo & conditioner love these two products as well 
4. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask 
I just bought this product today I'm excited deep condition my hair with this 
5. Organic Extra Vigin coconut oil 
6. Organix Moroccan argan oil love argan oil 


7. Garnier Fructis Tripple Nutriton 
Miracle dry oil : olive oil , jojoba , almond oil I used this during the summer I ran out I will be purchasing another bottle soon 
8.Ors oil moisturizing Hair Lotion 
I moisturize and seal with this lotion & use it as a moisturizer ..I also used the little package out of my relaxer box but bought me this size recently this month 
9. Organics hair nutrition enriched nutrition conditioner ( for kids) I use this as protein treatment only 
10. Hair supplements : Fish oil pills & hairfinity I  started taking them both
Seperatally then i noticed my hair grew a lot by just taking fish oil pills over the summer when I took hairfinity my hair grew as well so This month when I started taking my 4 month hf pills ..this month I started the first bottle I combines the two pills . Let's see how this works for me :) 
-Cortnee'




No comments:

Post a Comment